Be prepared to own a part of this exclusive gated community in northern Guam. This pet friendly community boast amenities that elevate your comfort of living on Guam! From multiple swimming pools, a basketball court, numeorus playgrounds and pavilions to host a weekend gathering (once restrictions are lifted). A fully gated community with 24 hour Front Guard Station adds to the safety and security of its residents. On site mail delivery is an added convenience. Manicured, well maintained lawns and walkways and pavilions and playgrounds give an added enjoyment while enjoying the fresh air on a leisurely walk or as part of your daily workout routine! A highly desired rental residence for the military community makes this also an exciting investment opportunity. Welcome to Perez Acres!
- MLS Number 20-2091
- Address West Endon Perez Acres 18, Yigo, Guam 96929
- Status TAKEN
- Type Condo/Town House For Sale
- Style Townhouse
- Date Listed : June 27, 2020
- Days on Market : 116
- Street Name West Endon Perez Acres
- Apt/Unit # 18
- Village Yigo
- State/Province GU
- Postal Code 96929
- House Size 1134 sq ft
- Unit is on Floor # 1
- Bedroom(s) 3
- Bathroom(s) 1.5
- Stories 2
- Condition Very Good
- Year Built 1978
- Ownership Fee Simple
- Flood Zone UNKNOWN
- Access Paved
- View: Neighborhood
- SqFt Source of Info: Not in List
- Realtor.com Type: Residential - Condo or Townhome
- Utilities Sewer/Septic
- Parking # of Space Uncovered,# of Spaces Covered
- Expenses Common Area Fee : $381.29
About the area
Buenas! Welcome to the village of Yigo.
Yigo is the largest and northernmost village of Guam. Yigo is home to the Andersen Air Force Base. The base takes up most of its area, but there is still plenty of activities to do and sights to see, such as swimming in the crystal waters of the its beaches.
It is a five minute drive to the AAFB from the border of Yigo and Dededo. If you want to travel to downtown to the nearest shopping mall, Micronesian Mall in Dededo, it will take a little less than fifteen minutes.
Looking for a school for your child? If you are in the military, DoDea offers you an elementary school and middle school in the Andersen Air Force Base. For those looking for a public school, there is Simon Sanchez High School located in the center of the village, F.B Leon Guerrero Middle School, and Upi or Machanaonao Elementary Schools. There are also a few private schools in the area that are also available in Yigo for your child.
- Search for a home online - Our website doesn't just have our rentals, it has all the rentals on the current Guam MLS. Search everything in one easy website.
- Schedule a tour of the homes - You pick, and we show you the homes you want to see. Email us, call us, or stop by!
- Select the home you like - We make negotiate to get the best deal, for the place you like.
- Easier - Why drive around and call every "For Rent" number you like. You can just look online, tell us what you want to see, and we drive you around to see the places YOU like including rentals with "For Rent" sign.
- Local Knowledge - A local rental agent can tell you about the area, current prices, trends, and help you figure out which home is right for you.
- Representation - Owners have listing agents representing their interests, by posting "For Rent" signs and listing on the internet. Don't you want somebody to represent you? We are renter agents. We look out for the your best interest.
- Free - Our services are free for renters, we get paid from the owner of the house YOU choose.
Market Statistics for Yigo, GU
- Condo/TH For Sale
- Homes For Sale
- Land/Lots For Sale
Map & Directions
Friday 23rd of October 2020 01:47 AM