Help Desk (FAQ)
How much are your services?
For BuyersYes, our services are free all Buyers. Here’s how it works:
- We help you find homes for sale that you are interested in.
- Then we take you on a showing to see the homes.
- When you decide on a house to buy, the Seller pays us a commission.
Yes, our services are free for all Renters. Here’s how it works:
- We help you find a home for rent that you are interested in.
- Then we take you on a showing to see the rental property.
- When you decide on a house to rent, the Landlord pays us a commission.
Are you REALTORS?
We are full time professional real estate agents of LandMark Realty Group & Services and Members of the Guam Association of REALTORS®?, governed by the National Association of REALTORS®?. A REALTOR®? is a symbol of agents who have under gone intensive training and are held by a strict code of ethics to assist you with your real estate needs.
Are all homes that are for sale or rent listed on this website?
Our database of homes listed for rent and sale are compiled by up to date information of the Guam Multiple Listing Service. All homes listed for sale and rent on the Guam Multiple Listing Service are listed on guamhousefinder.com
How long are houses on the market?
The real estate market is a very dynamic and ever changing environment. Homes that are in high demand do not stay on the market very long, we recommend that you contact us to schedule a showing at your soonest convenience to ensure you get a chance to get the house you are interested in.
How do I schedule a showing to see a house?
Scheduling a showing is simple and easy. Contact us to schedule a showing and we will coordinate a showing right away
I don't see the house I was looking at online, where did it go?
Homes that are no longer available for sale or rent will not be posted online. Only homes that are available for rent or sale will be listed online.
I see a house that I like, but it is listed as “Pending” what does that mean?
Homes that are listed as “Pending” mean that an offer to purchase/rent a home has been presented to the Seller/Landlord and the Seller/Landlord have accepted the offer to purchase/rent the home. The listing will remain in “pending” status until the transaction has successfully closed.
What are the steps to buying a home?
There are many steps to buying a home. Here is a short list:
- Find out how much you can afford by visiting a bank.
- Take a look at the homes online that fit your budget.
- Schedule a showing with us to see the homes you have selected online.
- Select a home you would like to purchase and work with your real estate agent on submitting an offer.
- Get your offer accepted
- Conduct Due Diligence and Inspections on the home to ensure it is a safe purchase.
What are the steps to renting a home?
- Determine how much you would like to pay monthly in rent.
- Take a look at homes online that fit your budget.
- Schedule a showing with a real estate professional to see the home you have selected online.
- Select a home you would like to rent and work with your real estate agent to submit an offer to rent the home.
- Get your offer accepted.
- If applicable apply for utilities: power, water, cable, Internet, etc.
- Conduct a move in inspection to notate the condition of the home upon move in day.
Can you help with renting or selling my home?
Yes, we can help you sell/rent your home. Contact us and we will give you a free quote of our services and marketing strategies to get your home sold/rented at the best value.