Ipan Talofofo$$2,200 ~ $4,400
Ipan Talafofo is one of the most beautiful villages on Guam. Surrounded by lush greenery and beautiful mountain side, Ipan Talofofo is a peaceful village located in the south eastern coast of Guam. Because of the natural beauty of the landscape in the area, Ipan Talofofo is lovingly referred to as “God’s Country”. The area is home to many nice homes with a great family ambiance.
- List Price : $2,200 ~ $4,400
- Type : House For Rent on Guam
- Style : Single Family House
- Street Name : Off Route 4
- Area Name : Ipan Talofofo
- Village : Talofofo
- State/Province : Guam
- Postal Code : 96913
- House Size : 1,500+ square feet
- Bedroom(s) : 3~5
- Bathroom(s) : 2~4
- Stories : 1 and 2 stories
- Condition : Excellent
- Construction : Concrete
- Roof : Concrete
- Flooring : Marble or tile
- Fence : Concrete
- Utilities : electricity metered, water billed
- Laundry : Inside on most houses
- Typhoon Shutters : Accordion
- Appliances/Pers Prop : Refrigerator, Stove with Oven, Washer, Dryer, and Dish Washer
- Search for a home online - Our website doesn't just have our rentals, it has all the rentals on the current Guam MLS. Search everything in one easy website.
- Schedule a tour of the homes - You pick, and we show you the homes you want to see. Email us, call us, or stop by!
- Select the home you like - We make negotiate to get the best deal, for the place you like.
- Easier - Why drive around and call every "For Rent" number you like. You can just look online, tell us what you want to see, and we drive you around to see the places YOU like including rentals with "For Rent" sign.
- Local Knowledge - A local rental agent can tell you about the area, current prices, trends, and help you figure out which home is right for you.
- Representation - Owners have listing agents representing their interests, by posting "For Rent" signs and listing on the internet. Don't you want somebody to represent you? We are renter agents. We look out for the your best interest.
- Free - Our services are free for renters, we get paid from the owner of the house YOU choose.